Title: Principal Architect
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 months, contract to hire.
Please note, this role is not available on a C2C basis.
The Principal Architect will provide leadership, technology design expertise, direction, coordination, and consultation, in the development, integration, launch, scaling, and maintenance of new and existing products and solutions. Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for product and solution development initiatives. Influence and govern current and strategic architectural blueprints. Identifies key application design patterns and standard application frameworks. Establishes the strategic direction for application development approaches, including tools, process and frameworks.
- Computer Science or similar degree
- 10+ years hands on experience developing and architecting high volume systems .
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts and microservices
Expert knowledge of :
- Java programming
- Spring ecosystem (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud Data Flow etc)
- Distributed computing, in memory computing (Apache Ignite), map/reduce frameworks (Spark), streaming (Storm, Samza)
- Event sourcing and distributed message systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
- NoSQL data stores and polyglot persistence (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J, CouchDB)
- Build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven, npm bower, grunt, gulp)
- Understanding of the testing pyramid (unit, functional, integration, system, API testing) and testing approaches TDD, BDD
- Hands on experience developing client-side applications using AngularJS, React, Backbone
- Knowledge of Java build tools and dependency management (gradle, maven)
- Experience creating responsive designs (Bootstrap, mobile, etc.)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor, JUnit)
- REST API design and implementation
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.