Principle Data Engineer
Our technology-focused client is hiring for a Principle Data Engineer in the Cincinnati area. The team/company is dedicated to constantly focusing on customer improvements, speed to market, and business agility. Culturally the team prefers individuals who thrive in a startup environment as this is very much a company made up of self-driven individuals with progressive processes.
The Principle Data Engineer will be the driving force behind the road map to normalize the transactional data, disparate systems, and transfer of data in a way that creates a flexible and scalable data solution. Culturally the candidate should embody the company core values. Truthful at all times; helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
No Visa Sponsorship. No Third Party Vendors.
This is a long-term opportunity that offers 160K-190K + 10% bonus and stock options along with full health, dental, vision benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years overall experience working in development and enterprise data architecture
- Experience and background in building data platforms for financial services
- Hands-on experience with data management and movement platforms like Hadoop, Kafka and Airflow
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in software development with deep experience in Object-Oriented, Functional, Object-functional Language and one of the major SQL relational datastores (we are a SQL Server and MySQL shop)
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Nsalisbury@eliassen.com
Related Terms: MySQL/MS SQL, Analytics, UNIX, Linux, Windows, VMware, Hyper-V, Virtualization, Cloud, Web, Storage, Databases.