An exciting role to build a specialized career in print production. You will be the expert of all Print and Marketing production processes and “go to” person in the department for all machine operations and capabilities. You will work very closely with the print and marketing associates and Supervisor in producing the customer orders, relentlessly focus on quality, and ensuring orders are completed exactly to customer specifications. You will also be flexible to manage the production queue and jump in to assist with taking in customer orders at the counter, and in the self-serve area as needed.
- Print Production: Responsible for all the customer orders at the Print and Marketing Center. Prioritize and manage production flow of all customer orders submitted in-store, online, and via email. Stay current on new Pamp;M technologies, products and services with an ability to thrive on change as products/process and systems evolve.
- Selling: Learn and develop an interest in understanding the print and marketing selling and operational programs. Support your team in achieving all sales amp; service goals and drive profitability by presenting solutions and developing relationships with customers. Respond and resolve all customer requests and concerns as required. You demonstrate a genuine interest in people and their business needs and are passionate about selling by assessing customers’ needs and provide superior customer service.
- Operations: Support the team in all operational policies and processes are followed.
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible work schedule.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize customer orders
- Experience in customer service, sales, or copy and print
Job : Retail Locations