Is creativity ingrained in all that you do? Do you find inspiration around every corner? If this sounds like you, then you belong in Uline's Creative Department!
Uline's Creative Department is a powerhouse of over 100 team members who execute concepts on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity.
Print Designers develop creative solutions that maintain the Uline brand through visual storytelling. They produce graphic design elements for various marketing channels including direct mailings, promotional and advertising materials, in-house communications and the company's greatest asset – our 750+ page catalog featuring over 34,000 products.
A TYPICAL DAY IN THE OFFICE
- Be a creative problem solver for catalog covers, pages and other concepts.
- Maintain consistency in projects to honor Uline's brand standards, yet still bring fresh ideas to the table.
- Deliver high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee art direction on set at our in-house Photo Studio.
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to maintain brand consistency across all print mediums.
- Share ideas with team members; inspire and mentor junior designers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and industry trends.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual communications or related field.
- 3 – 5 years in a Graphic Design / Creative environment.
- In-depth knowledge of design principles and catalog layout.
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and OS X.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel a plus.
- Familiarity with Digital Asset Management and Content Management Software.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Print or digital portfolio to demonstrate proficiencies and skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America.
We offer a challenging fast-paced environment for people who have a passion for what they do. Fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and health education programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program covering professional continuing education courses, books and other fees.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
There's no better time to join Uline!
HOW TO APPLY
- Please click the “APPLY” button to submit your resume for immediate consideration!
Uline is a drug-free workplace