Responsibilities of the Print Production Associate:
- Collaborate with internal managers to print and mail legally required documents
- Collaborate with external vendors to ensure proper product delivery
- Ensure mailings are set out within designated time frames to meet deadlines
- Make decisions on printing and shipping methods
- Communicate project prioritization with vendors
- Report on metrics as required
Requirements of the Print Production Associate:
- Bachelor's degree; or Associate's degree and 2 years of related work experience; or high school diploma or equivalent and at least 3 years of related work experience
- Experience with procurement systems, vendor management, and regulatory literature distribution
- Experience in print/mail industry
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, emphasis on MS Excel and Access
Keywords: Print Production Associate, Procurement Systems, Vendor Management, Regulatory Literature Distribution
Job ID: 309481
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!