Title: Printing Operator
Date Posted: 05/01/2018
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Horsham Pennsylvania
Are you an experienced Sr. Data Entry Clerk/Printing Operator looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Sr. Data Entry Clerk/Printing Operator:
- The purpose of this position is to help people live their lives to the fullest by helping facilitate the delivery of printed material in a timely, accurate, effective, and efficient manner.
- The Print Operator provides ensures print production daily print queues.
- The primary focus is to operate print and mail equipment to ensure accurate an on time delivery of printed communications
- Operate Print Production Equipment
- Operate Mail Insertion Equipment
- Monitor print production Queues to ensure timely print production
- Maintain and foster collaborative working relationships with team members
- Support the overall business goals by performing additional duties as assigned or requested
Requirements of a Sr. Data Entry Clerk/Printing Operator:
- High School diploma or equivalent related work experience
- 1+ years of print production experience
- Experience following work instructions
- Effective time management skills
Hours for this Position:
Mondays through Fridays, 8am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please click the apply button below or email us directly.