MIDTOWN is looking for a ProShop Associate to add to our first class organization.
About Our Company
MIDTOWN Corporate Office is a pleasant work environment serving our upscale athletic clubs and club management partners across North America. Our team of associates is committed to exceptional performance, delivering our promise to members, and supporting a workplace where everyone can reach their full career potential.
MIDTOWN ATHLETIC CLUBS is an industry leader in upscale fitness and sports resorts. Founded in 1970 as a single tennis club in Chicago, Midtown now has 8 full-service tennis and fitness facilities in the United States and Canada. To learn more, read Our Story.
MIDTOWN HEALTH, sister company to Midtown Athletic Clubs, is a leader in fitness center management and employee wellness solutions for medically-integrated and corporate fitness centers throughout the United States. To learn more, click here.
As an integral part of the retail team, our ProShop Associates inspire members through movement, community, and personal attention. They encourage active, social, and healthier lives by:
- Demonstrating professionalism, resilience, and optimism
- Maintaining retail areas to promote an enjoyable experience
- Offering assistance to members and guests, promoting merchandise, and answering incoming calls
- Addressing member questions and issues pleasantly
- Assisting members with merchandise purchases and processing payments
- Displaying merchandise and assisting with inventory
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area for the comfort and satisfaction or our members and guests
Our ProShop Associates:
- Carry themselves in an enthusiastic, friendly, and positive manner
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and enjoy serving others
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Are self-motivated and require little direct supervision
Full-time Midtown associates are eligible to receive a competitive compensation package and benefits plan including: group health, dental, life, vision, prescription drug program, flexible spending account, short/long term disability, matching 401k, professional development account, and a complimentary club membership.
MIDTOWN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.