Headway Workforce Solutions is currently seeking a Process Assistant III for a 3+ month contract opportunity in Richmond, VA, with one of the nation's largest producers and transporters of energy. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and experience with an industry leader currently operating the nation's largest natural gas storage system.
As a Process Assistant III, you will:
- Perform a full range of moderately complex clerical and administrative duties that support a specific workflow or phase within a business process.
- Be accountable for transaction of part(s) of a business process.
- Perform comprehensive reporting and clerical functions by applying overall knowledge of sources requiring and understanding of interrelationship of report components and use of data or methods that are varied and somewhat complex.
- Perform diverse clerical tasks requiring analysis, judgment and detailed knowledge of department and/or company policies and procedures including:
- Selecting and compiling data;
- Making necessary calculations to translate data and information into required results;
- Investigating and providing routine explanations of variations from generally expected results.
- Utilize computerized equipment and other related equipment to record and enter, store and retrieve information.
- 2 - 4 years of general office experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company or department procedures associated with business process or function.
- Ability to prioritize work and exercise considerable discretion in performance of duties.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Skilled using spreadsheet, word processing and graphics applications and SAP.
- Ability to manage multiple activities and resources.
- Strong personal computer skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to compile regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Must resolve discrepancies and communicate with variety of administrative and professional employees within and outside the company.
- A High School Diploma is required.
- Must be able to sit for the majority of the shift.
- Must be able to read, write, and use a telephone.
- Schedule is M-F from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with a one hour lunch break.
- This is a 3+ month contract.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.