Permanent position: Custom manufacturer in Kansas City is seeking a Process Engineer for direct hire. The ideal candidate will be familiar with a machining environment and have experience utilizing CATIA, Solidworks, Autocad. The Process Engineer will develop manufacturing processes and procedures, have a lean background, and be able to interpret complex drawings. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer• Develop manufacturing processes, procedures and requirements for machining and fabrication of single piece components as well as complex assemblies.
• Prepare bill of materials and sequence of operations from blue prints, engineering orders for machining of parts and fabrication of assemblies
• Analyze manufacturing methods for continuous improvement
• Assist with design and development of load test fixtures
Requirements for the Process Engineer• Process Engineer must be able to interpret complex drawings
• Must have machining and/or aerospace manufacturing background
• Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent
• Experience with CATIA, AutoCAD, Solidworks
Benefits• Full benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.