The Process Engineer will report to the Senior Process Engineer. Responsible for providing process and technical expertise on continuous and batch processes and developing practical solutions to process related problems. The working environment is a small team working environment but will need to develop and maintain productive working relationships with production engineers, supervisors, R&D, and maintenance.
- Solving process issues through data analysis, experimentation, and collaboration.
- Creating and updating P&ID, PFD, and mass/energy balance.
- Troubleshoot DCS and PLC problem and create control narrative for process changes.
- Developing/refining scopes on new projects and creating equipment specifications.
- Able to establish credibility through application of knowledge or experience.
- Assist with creating sequence of operations and conceptual control strategies.
- Organized and capable of managing/supporting multiple concurrent projects.
- Participate in PHA/HAZOP and other regulatory activities.
- Participate in project commissioning activities and provide technical support to ensure project goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- 3-6 years of related experience in engineering design of chemical plants or process or chemical equipment manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on doer. Self-Starter.
- Knowledge of piping and equipment codes, and product safety standards, etc.
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems including pneumatics and automated control systems would be ideal.
- Have worked in a RMP and PSM environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic understanding of project management techniques.
- Comfortable with moderate travel (10%).
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training
Click Here To Apply