Evoqua is the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s most fundamental natural resource: water. We have a more than 100-year heritage of innovation and industry firsts, market-leading expertise, and unmatched customer service. Our cost-effective and reliable treatment systems and services ensure uninterrupted quantity and quality of water, enable regulatory and environmental compliance, increase efficiency through water reuse, and prepare customers for next-generation demands.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and service helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and enable leisure and commercial industry to maximize productivity and profitability.
Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help them meet their needs for clean water.
Join our 4000 professionals around the world as we Transform Water. Enrich Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to operate waste ion exchange and water reuse ion exchange regeneration systems. Duties include:
1. Understanding and efficiently operating a complex, manually operated and controlled chemical feed and recovery system.
2. Monitoring and adjusting system parameters to achieve high quality results.
3. Moving, emptying and filling canisters
4. Perform QC check on filled vessels including leak checks and flow testing using designated test stations.
5. Perform daily maintenance, cleaning, and calibration of equipment.
6. Operation of dry fill media station.
7. Entering and maintaining accurate data in various record logs for inventory accuracy and QC records retention.
8. Assist in troubleshooting machine operations/processes to improve efficiency
9. Assist in resolving routine manufacturing and/or maintenance related problems affecting daily operations.
10. Maintaining a safe and clean work area by actively participating in housekeeping responsibilities.
11. Preparing orders for shipment
12. Palletizing orders – operation of automated shrink wrap machine
13. Ensuring order is filled correctly
14. Miscellaneous duties as requested
We currently have TWO positions. One is for 1st shfit 6:00am - 2:30pm and one 2nd shift position with shift differential. 2:00pm - 10:30pm.
Candidate must be able to safely operate a forklift, be able to lift up to 50 lbs and have an understanding of basic chemistry. 40 Hazwoper training preferred but not required.
High School Diploma or equivalent work related experience is required. Good communication skills and the ability to multi-task are key parameters for this position in order to maintain a safe, clean, and positive work atmosphere. Previous experience in a lean manufacturing environment is a plus.
Observes and assists with routine manufacturing related studies and processes. Gathers and records routine production information; enters data into internal computer systems. Assists with routine repair and retest product and/or manufacturing facilities. Assists in resolving routine manufacturing or maintenance related problems affecting daily operations. May assist in technical problem solving/troubleshooting support to a manufacturing environment. Assists with troubleshooting for machine operations to determine parameters for improving efficiency in a production environment
Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training preferred. HS diploma or equivalent work related experience required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates a basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area. Generally, up to 2 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Key Working Relationships:
Contacts are primarily with immediate manager and others in the group.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.