- Manufacturing process improvement and shop floor support.
- First line of technical troubleshooting on the shop floor, supporting and improving production activities.
- Support daily shop floor operations, resolving production issues, quality problems, and implementing process improvements.
- Assist with machinery and equipment installation.
- Perform analysis, data collection and documentation of manufacturing processes. Analyze, recommend and implement layout and workflow improvements consistent with lean manufacturing methodologies.
- Assist with work station and line layouts, balancing of work content, determination of labor requirements, material handling and storage solutions, process documentation, and operator training as needed.
- CNC programming
- CAD layout, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (G, D&T)
- Lean Manufacturing principles, PLC programming, robotics, electrical and electronic troubleshooting, process capability theory and statistical process control (SPC).
- Exhibit good communication and interpersonal skills amongst shop floor and support staff.
- Able to execute small projects and lead small teams within process scope.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled