Procurement Analyst & Management needed for a 2 year contract to full-time opportunity with Yoh's client located in Newark, DE.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Financial services experience working within a complex regulatory environment
- IT Contract Negotiations and Renewals
- IT Competitive Bid Process
- Compliance Management
What You'll Be Doing:
IT Contract Negotiations and Renewals
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions in accordance with Client standards (MSAs, SaaS, SOWs, Amendments, etc.).
- Negotiate commercial and support related terms and conditions to drive value-add on new initiatives.
- Negotiate improvements to term on renewal deals.
- Lead (or assist with) contract negotiations using a variety of techniques, including build out of negotiation strategy to inform the client to determine best negotiation plan.
- Partner with business owners to develop and execute negotiation strategy.
- Manage and facilitate cross-functional teams including Business Units, Risk Partners and support teams like Finance in the pursuit of IT deals.
IT Competitive Bid Process
- Perform market research on assigned categories and commodities.
- Identify qualified suppliers for participation in sourcing events.
- Lead (or assist with) contract negotiations using a variety of techniques, including multi-round competitive bidding, RFx processes. Manage and facilitate cross-functional teams in the pursuit of several corporate procurement categories.
- Perform spend analysis based on several different sources of information/data.
- Review paper and electronic invoices to understand and un-bundle the current pricing of goods and services into component parts, such as purchase prices, discounts, implementation charges, and add-on fees.
- Analyze these spending patterns and all associated costs relative to the total cost of ownership related to the goods and services, including maintenance, operating, payments, staff and communication costs.
- Review and analyze supplier responses at each round, identifying areas for clarification, incomplete information, and comparing specific and total pricing.
- Review publications and conduct web searches on competitive product, pricing trends and suppliers as required to maintain a perspective on the IT marketplace with Procurement team to identify and evaluate category/product/service and supplier trends.
- Maintain the highest degree of ethical standards and adherence to Sallie Mae policies in the conduct of corporate procurement projects.
- Develop effective working relationships with key decision makers/influencers; line of business executives, and subject matter experts.
- Track and report savings for assigned projects or deals.
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Alycia Gotthold
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.