Well-established company in White Plains is seeking a Procurement Analyst to join their team! Ideally, we are seeking candidates with a minimum of 3 years of contract review and administration, or 5+ years of procurement experience. We are looking for someone to start ASAP!
- Negotiates with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts: Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts
- Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals
- Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in formulating bid proposals
- Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Approves or rejects requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Analyzes price proposals, financial reports, and other data to determine reasonableness of prices
- 3+ Years of procurement, contract review and administration experience
- Experience working in Isurance, IT, Professional Services, or Financial Services firm desired
- Strong organizational, communication, and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working with NDA's, Master Agreements, SOW's, and MSA's
- Experience working with ERP systems