E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
E*TRADE Financial is looking for a Product Analyst with a good understanding of Financial Markets and knowledge of retail brokerage operations.
The primary responsibility of the position will be to support various business units dealing with product offerings, business processes, and project management. Along with this responsibility the ideal candidate is expected to complete ad hoc data analysis needed to support product development and strategy. The ideal candidate is expected to develop into a Product Manager role with responsibility for the end-to-end product development lifecycle - including requirements gathering, development support, pre and post launch strategy - for a variety of products in the assigned portfolios. The desired candidate should be a self-starter, a problem solver and must be driven to solve complex business issues.
- Acts as our primary liaison between business, business analytics, and technology partners in reviewing and eliciting reINGquirements for modeling business processes.
- Provide expertise for reviewing current system state and documentation.
- Support the Product Management team and help identify opportunities to improve and optimize our business and operations processes.
- Act as a facilitator between business and technology to define and implement new product initiatives and enhancements.
- Subject matter expert, assist with the role crafting communications to our internal partners.
- Subject matter expert to define and translate business decisions into technology solutions.
- Participate in root cause analysis and provide solutions for day-to-day process challenges.
- Conduct process management modeling and documentation review sessions to identify product enhancements.
- Generate actionable requirements within an Agile software development framework
- Document business process flows using UML-style diagraming and manage version control of changing process definitions.
- Document procedures
- Maintain ongoing updates required for vendor plan documents, interface with related vendors to secure required documents (COIs, SOX reports, etc), and periodic metrics.
- Minimum 1 -3 years of experience in product management
- BS, BA, in business, finance, economics, or marketing
- Working knowledge of Excel, JIRA, PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional, with keen attention to detail
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service and solution-focused orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously for on time and within budget delivery
Certifications / Licenses a plus
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://www.etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits/ to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.