Oregon Mutual Insurance Company, a regional carrier is the western states, offers a wonderful opportunity to perform, excel and grow in insurance product development. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can help develop new products and enhance existing products for personal lines. This includes construction and implementation of policy language, forms, required coverages, as well as rating structures and technology to enhance the company’s production and profit. Candidates for this position must be able to perform semi-complex analysis to evaluate the performance of and identify trends and issues for Personal Lines products and make actionable recommendations for improvements. Candidates must have good communications skills, ability to read and interpret state laws, statutes and regulations to ensure products, coverages and rates meet requirements and strong ability to analyze data.
Minimum qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field with a minimum of 3 years personal lines product analyst experience, or the equivalent experience in a directly related insurance position.
- CPCU, CIC, ARC Insurance designation preferred, or the aptitude and willingness to pursue these designations.
- Knowledge of policies, rates, forms, coverages and multi-state laws and regulatory procedures.
- Good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills and be able to lead meetings and effectively summarize and prioritize topics.
- Ability to work independently to research, assemble and recommend programs and/or necessary action.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
An ideal candidate will have strong analytic skills, be a great communicator, and be able to work in a strong teamwork oriented environment. Additionally, the ability to negotiate and make solid business decisions in a timely manner will be critical. Candidates for this position must have a great work ethic and the ability to perform multiple tasks and to adjust quickly.
Headquarters is located in McMinnville Oregon, named one of the Best Main Streets in America, by Parade and Sunset magazines. In addition to benefits already offered, we also include a free onsite workout facility and free parking in our McMinnville location!
Equal Opportunity Employer