FrontStream is seeking a Product Business Analyst to join our growing, innovative, technology services team in our Cambridge office.
FrontStream is a fast-growing and international company that has been serving the nonprofit sector for more than a decade, and we love what we do. Our products include the most innovative event management, corporate social responsibility, and online fundraising solutions in the world. Our team is collaborative, enthusiastic, and delivers on our promises.
If applying your skills at a company that supports hundreds of top charities (on three continents!) sounds appealing … we want to talk to you!
As a Product Business Analyst with FrontStream, you will define, develop and execute the product roadmap for our online fundraising software. You will be responsible for the development of new product features and functionality to accelerate the growth of FrontStream’s online charitable fundraising products. This includes the development of detailed business, process and product requirements, including customer use-cases, and is primary link between FrontStream’s customers and the agile development teams and internal stakeholders.
- Work with the product lead to understand business and client needs in deep detail
- Gather and define product requirements, requests, and wireframes from various stakeholders and internal teams
- Convert product ideas to epics, user stories and acceptance criteria
- Build, prioritize, and maintain product backlog
- Provide Agile development and QA teams with in-sprint guidance
- Participate in final acceptance testing of new product functionality
- Help manage product life cycle from conception to development to release
- Develop training materials for internal stakeholders prior to release
- Join deployments as necessary to test and provide product sign off for release
- Supports production support team with client escalations
- Developing release notes for each sprint
Desired Skills and Experience include:
- 3+ years of business analysis experience, with product or SaaS exposure
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile
- Experience working with distributed teams & stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and management skills, great attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong technical/engineering understanding
- Ability to prioritize features to deliver the best product on time
- Technical Visionary/Advocate, keeping up to date with the latest technical advancements
The company is headquartered in Reston, VA and has offices in Cambridge, MA, Lancaster, PA, Toronto, ON and West Melbourne, VIC, Australia.
FrontStream is an equal opportunity employer. The successful applicant will have proven eligibility to work in the United States.