Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Product/Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support product management activities for ACH, Wires and Checks.
- The Product Management team is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with operations, sales, client delivery, technology and other stakeholders to implement new products, ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Support the product strategy and implementation roadmap
- Define system prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with internal stakeholders including technology, operations, client delivery, sales etc.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background a plus point
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.