Atterro and Samsung Electronics are hiring for an exciting contract role as a Product Business Planning Sr. Manager located at their Ridgefield Park, NJ location!
Product Business Planning Sr. Manager
The Product Business Planning Sr. Manager is responsible developing product business plans, coordinate product manufacturing and modifications to ensure timely development and delivery of products.
Manage business planning, product management, and carrier business account members.
* Provides strategic direction for the Business Planning function.
* May manage Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) and conduct Purchase Sales Inventory (PSI) meetings to identify sales target status and product requirements to ensure fulfillment of product development and delivery to achieve sales plans.
* Develops and manages product inventory numbers to avoid bad product loss and to manage availability of Product Sales Inventory.
* Initiates, develops, coordinates, and implements strategic product launch plans.
* Ensures available inventory for new product launches.
* Functions as the focal point to improve communications between headquarters and corresponding SEA team members.
* May communicate daily between headquarters and SEA organization on production allocation, delivery requirements, and inventory management.
* Provides sales with daily updates of product delivery schedules from headquarters and against customer product delivery commitments.
* Coordinates and handles the escalation of critical product availability, launch issues, and sales demands with manufacturing leadership
* A Bachelor's Degree in related field required or a Master's Degree in business or finance from an accredited college or university preferred
* 2-10+years of related experience in sales or marketing
* Telecommunications, Carrier, or Mobile industry experience highly preferred
* Experience developing and leading growth initiatives in a carrier environment including promotional planning, ROI analysis, and new product introductions
* Must be able to write, read, analyze and interpret technical product and marketing materials
* Competitive analysis and ROI management of key growth initiatives
* Must have experience with Microsoft Standard Office Suite and extensive use of Windows presentation software to develop customer and internal presentations
* Require Bi-lingual (English/Korean) in reading, writing, and speaking
Necessary Skills / Attributes
* Strong data analytics skills and the ability to use insights to develop strategies
* Demonstrated executive acumen with the ability to influence internal and external senior level stakeholders
* Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all appropriate levels within and outside the company
* Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in fast-paced work environment
* Plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects
* Read and interpret product documents, media materials and contracts or related documents based on corporate legal and marketing standards and philosophy
* Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for internal and external personnel at all levels, especially in sales and marketing, logistical or financial areas of both clients, prospects, and company
* Excellent communication skills, demonstrated analytical, and interpersonal skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.