At QVC, what happens behind the scenes is critical to the success of the Live Show and other parts of the business. Our Product Central Department houses samples of the products to be presented on air and online. QVC is currently seeking several hard-working, detail-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment to join our Product Central team as part-time Product Coordinators. This position is based at our West Chester PA global headquarters.
Hours are: 3rd shift 8pm - 6:30 am, Wed thru Sat.
Our Product Coordinators:
- Assist with the preparation and return of sample products to Product Central. The samples are used across multiple channels.
- Return product to Product Central inventory following all department procedures.
- Preparation of product may involve cleaning, assembling, or inspecting of product as well as steaming of linens and apparel.
- Access and enter information into automated system to ensure proper tracking of inventory.
- Help with maintaining inventory accuracy through procedural and systems work and for physically relieving inventory of discontinued and overstocked product.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Ability to assemble products as well as understand product assembly directions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to safely lift boxes, products, props or furniture weighing up to 50 lbs. (e.g. rugs, fireplaces, exercise equipment, furniture etc.).
- Prior warehouse experience operating power equipment (specifically stock order picker) preferred. If no prior experience, must be comfortable learning to operate stock order picker.
- Prior experience using a computerized Inventory Management System preferred.
- General PC skills and ability to access and enter information using an automated system.
- Maintain attendance as defined by company policy.
- Desire to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a great team of people is required!!