Brown Industries, Inc.
Print and POP Display Mfg.
Full-Time. 3+ years experience required.
Brown Industries,Inc. is one of the largest POP providers in the US with over 1 million square feet of all in-house services. The band width we provide include creative, print (small and large format), displays (wood, wire, sheet metal, tube, etc..) and fulfillment and distribution. We provide state of the art in-store retail solutions, eliminate unnecessary waste, on-time delivery of client’s campaigns and is truly a one-touch solution center.
This position is for a Design Engineer with experience in SolidWorks. Position will require developing drawing packages in both 3d and 2d to be used in fabrication of prototypes and production parts for customers. Projects are handled from beginning to end and the ability to multitask is a must in this high paced environment.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is a must.
- Must have experience with sheet metal fabrication
- AlphaCAM training is a plus
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in production or manufacturing environment
- Understanding of various materials such as wood, melamine, and plastics is a plus
- Minimum travel required
Position will require working closely with other Engineers and Production Staff to come up with accurate engineering drawings that are value engineered, accurate, and flow well within the company’s capabilities. This position will also require assisting with building of prototypes to learn and help with improving processes.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Brown offers a competitive salary, 401k, and quality Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance in addition to holiday and vacation benefits.
Qualified candidates may submit resume’ to: email@example.com