The SWIFT (Simultaneous Wafer Inspection at Fast Throughput) division is part of the Wafer Inspection Group (WIG) and consists in an organization globally located in US, Germany, India, and Singapore.
The SWIFT division has the mission to provide cost-effective solutions for high-sampling wafer inspection applications. We effectively partner with field support teams and customers to lower overall fab costs by supplying world-leading high-throughput inspection, metrology and review systems. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes: all-wafer-surface (front side, backside, and edge) macro inspection, standalone high-sampling inspection, and standalone edge inspection and metrology tools that are deployed across several advanced wafer fabs for a large number of applications.
Besides developing valuable products, the SWIFT division provides support to the customers to achieve performance entitlement through the sharing and implementation of applications BKM (Best Known Methods).
The Product Development-Systems Engineer is responsible for the development of next generation Swift products as well as supporting currently released products. The Product Development Engineer works as part of a team of engineers. The role requires interaction with many disciplines through the product development life cycle.
- Coordinate and participate in subsystem and system integration and testing
- Perform product acceptance testing and iterative system and sub-system improvements and redesigns if needed
- Communicate status and summary of work as needed to peers and managers
- Participate and drive subsystems and system planning, including scoping, budgeting, and scheduling
- Drive product introduction, including training of operations and field personnel, creation and release of procedures and checklists, and resolution of technical and non-technical impediments to product introduction
- Work on product concepts with understanding of market requirements to enable solutions to meet market demand. This leads into roles in architectural designs, building models, and system and subsystem budgets to meet the required performance
- Drive future improvements such as cost reduction, increased operational efficiency, creation of new technologies, ideas, structures, and ways of doing business
Degree in Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Optics, Physics or related field. Experience in the area of mechanical, electrical or systems design, overseeing subsystem project, troubleshooting of systems issues, creating and executing test plans is highly desirable.
Experience programming with Matlab and JPython to collect and analyze image and system data. Engineering experience with microscopy, advanced lithography, sensor technology, semiconductor manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience in optoelectronics, sensor technology, microscopy, or optics design
- Experience with high speed imaging systems
- Experience in driving projects that include system concept, integration and testing
- Understanding of lithography and semiconductor manufacturing process
- Background in material science, vibration testing, motion control
- Programming experience, particularly in Python, MATLAB, or LabView
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience.
Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience.
Kindly send your resume at Raju.Balaji@kla-tencor.comHelp
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.