Position : Product Development Engineer(Entry Level on Medical Device)
Location : Louisville, CO
Duration : 3 Months Contract
Start Time : 8:00 AM
End Time : 5:00 PM
Total Hours/week :40.00
- Provide solid technical skill and engineering support for design and development activities for new and existing products.
- Support current products in terms of quality, manufacturing, supply continuity and cost improvement.
- Participate in executing technical and/or cross-functional project work.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation by proactively generating novel concepts for new products and enhancements to current product performance.
- Understand customer needs through literature review, customer interviews, direct observation, competitive analysis, prototype evaluation, and clinical/simulated use studies.
- Translate customer needs into engineering requirements into specific product, packaging and process specifications.
- Engineer robust and manufactural products through strong understanding and application of engineering fundamentals.
- Develop and execute test methods which specify measurement equipment, test set-up, measurement systems analysis, and data analysis.
- Write detailed technical reports based on design verification analysis/testing for design changes and product design activities.
- Ensure compliance with client quality policies, procedures and practices as well as with all local, state, federal and client safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- BS degree in engineering is required (Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering preferred).
- 0-2 years of engineering experience is required, preferably in medical devices.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize statistical tools and computer analysis.