Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber Global is currently seeking an experienced Product Development Lead in Baton Rouge, LA!
- Participating in Sprint Planning activities, where the team determines what to complete in the upcoming sprint
- Participating in a daily Scrum - a 15-minute mini-meeting for the software team uses to sync up
- Participating in the Sprint retrospective - a review of what did and didn't go well with actions to make the next sprint better
- Creating artifacts that are useful in determining the output of the team, such as burn down charts
- Participating in the development tasks associated developers, UX/UI designers, visual designers, content strategists/writers, functional experts, etc., as appropriate for the sprint and module
- Leads the design, coding, compilation, testing, debugging, and documentation of new or existing applications within accepted standards, procedures and guidelines
- Influences and guides the implementation of the State's software delivery strategy, providing guidance and review of designs to ensure methodology, best practices and standards are followed and to ensure overall quality of solutions
- Identifies, researches, and resolves programming, data, or system software problems, frequently on an individual basis in consultation with other employees and/or users
- Oversees the evaluation of feature and change requests to determine specific tasks and effects on existing programs and systems
- Explains program and system modifications to product owners and developers
- Contributes technical guidance and expertise for software modernization initiatives
- Researches and remains informed of new technologies and development tools in line with the OTS Technology Stack
- Provides leadership, advice, training and mentorship to team members and other staff on current best practices around software development and delivery
- Generating, updating, and maintaining tables
- Three (3) years of software development experience using Agile methodologies
- Two (2) years of experience with OLAP and OLTP
- Experience developing and implementing a RESTful API for a relational database
- Experience in at least two software development projects
- Development Project
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Each member of the Product Development Team shall have at least 2 of experience in at least one of the following, and between all team members each of the following must be covered: designing, developing, and maintaining software applications using modern technology standards.
- Proven ability to work in distributed systems
- Two (2) years of experience in developing and implementing software in an Agile environment
- Secure REST APIs
- Enterprise user authentication tools
- Modern security, monitoring, and logging practices for system administration
- Modular web application development
- Test-driven development
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Automated acceptance testing
- Continuous build processes and tools
- SQL and SQL optimization
- Load and Performance testing
- Security and system administration
- Modern continuous monitoring tools
- NIST 800-53 controls
- Penetration testing
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.