What youll be doing...
As a member of the Product User Testing team in the Global Product Solutions organization, the candidate will be responsible for internal tools used for testing, automation and metric collection. The product user testing team span over many products, such as IoT, cloud-based services, and web-based support tools. As a product user tester, you will be instrumental in testing these products from a user's and customers perspective, creating validation test plans for products and verify their completion, interfacing with and provide support to internal teams, as well as customers in the field, and maintaining libraries of tests for various products. Candidate must be willing to travel within the US to perform validation tests at lab facilities, meet customers, and troubleshoot issues.
What were looking for... Must have:
- Ability to identify user problems and issues through user testing.
- Ability to plan and lead user testing.
- Experience of working in cross functional teams throughout the end-to-end Design Process.
- Comfortable with changing priorities, demands and timelines.
- The ability to work as part of a team and to absorb knowledge on the fly.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects on a daily basis.
- Coordinate with the Product and Business Owners to define Exit / Acceptance criteria for new product launches
- Drive End to End testing and customer experience validation
- Lead in the development of end-to-end defect tracking and resolution in JIRA
- Communicate issues to cross-functional team in an urgent/timely manner to facilitate resolution
- Comply with team standards and procedures
- Create and deliver status reports
- Manage time to the project schedule so that all tasks assigned are completed on the assigned due dates
- Participate in Team meetings, requirements and design meetings
- Experience in JIRA, Smartsheet, Salesforce
- Experience in a technical position.
- Ability to work in Scrums and comfortable with the Agile Methodology
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn
Ideally, youll also have:
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, or Management. Advanced degree preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in a technical position.
- Five or more years of experience in the wireless industry is preferred.
- Three or more years of experience in SQL.
- Exceptional skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Proven strengths in analytics and critical thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work, problem solve, and lead independently.
- Ability and interest in solving problems never before faced with no prior examples to reference for guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously through multitasking, prioritization, and negotiating expectations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.