Permanent position: Our client, a manufacturer of industrial mobile equipment located near Sterling, IL, is actively seeking candidates for a Product Engineer with a mechanical engineering and design background, ideally working on project from concept to completion. Candidate with valid work authorization status are encouraged to apply. Visa Sponsorship is not available now or in future.
Responsibilities for the Product Engineer• Create 3D models of components and machines using sound engineering judgment necessary to ensure proper fit and function of the designs.
• Perform the analysis necessary to help define the most efficient design in terms of weight, durability and cost effectiveness.
• Be responsible for sending out new product releases and ECN's to production, purchasing and outside vendors.
Requirements for the Product Engineer• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferred.
• 3+ years of in field engineering experience
• Proficiency with 3D modeling. (we use Inventor but other 3D modeling software is comparable)
• Must be able to manage projects from concept to completion.
Benefits• Group Health Insurance for Employee and Family, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan -Eligible to contribute upon date of hire, flexible spending, dependent care etc..