The Global Service Support Organization (GSS) team headquartered in Milpitas, CA is our service organization that consists of Service Sales and Marketing, Spares Supply Chain management, Field Operations, Product Training, and Technical Support.
The GSS organization partners with our field teams and customers in all business sectors to maintain the high performance and productivity of our products through a flexible portfolio of services. Our comprehensive services include: proactive management of tools to identify and improve performance; expertise in optics, image processing and motion control with worldwide service engineers, 24/7 technical support teams and knowledge management systems; and an extensive parts network to ensure worldwide availability of parts.
Support sustaining product service engineering. Serves as the central technical resource interfacing across disciplines to focus on continuous improvement of system hardware, diagnostics and software, tooling, technical documentation, knowledge management and training. The individual may also be fully integrated with the program team driving serviceability and reliability improvements into the product design. Serviceability will include Cost of Service and value added service enhancements which drive incremental revenue.
- Create self-sustaining solutions for hardware and software issues to support our customers by working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and ability to influence others across all levels of an organization
- Gain detailed engineering level knowledge of complex, leading edge systems and sub-systems including optics, electronics, mechanical components, custom software and algorithms
- Proactively engage with product development engineers to develop best in class products and service
- Gather and analyze data from systems at customer sites to identify sources of systematic or intermittent issues
- Able to take critical feedback to improve self and product. Objective approach to solve problems is key
- Coordinates and performs root cause analysis using the 7-step methodology to solve problems
- High awareness of field issues and ability to identity knowledge gaps. Drive procedural/ training improvements and adoptions
- Create processes and protections to secure KLA-Tencor Intellectual Property
- Able to work in a dynamic environment where priorities and tasks can change with short notice
- Travel up to15% may be required.
- Bachelor Level Degree in Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or related fields highly preferred
- 2+ years showing progressively increasing scope of responsibilities
- Experience working with optics and electromechanical systems
- Hardware & software engineering experience with demonstrable troubleshooting skills
- Analytical and data analysis skills - Proficient with data analysis tools such as JMP or Matlab
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing, optical-mechanical systems, DUV Laser fundamentals, wafer handling systems and servo control systems
- The candidate must be self-driven, yet a strong team player
Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience or equivalent
Master's Level Degree
Kindly send your resume to Raju.Balaji@kla-tencor.com
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.