Google's Product Operations team mission is to delight the hundreds of millions of consumers who rely on Google?s flagship products, such as Gmail, Android, Search, Chrome and Google Play. We?re an operational team that focuses on delivering excellent customer care and providing support for consumers when they need us. We represent the voice of the consumer and work closely with cross-functional partners across Google to make our products and policies better.
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30.17 - 36.80 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
• Coordinate with Feedback triage team to review issue categories and maintain high-quality bar of the feedback taxonomy for multiple products (Docs, Drives, Hangouts, and Calendar)
• Conduct ad-hoc deep dives into user feedback to surface top issues and identify the root causes
• Examine feedback inflow spikes across products to determine investigation/escalation needs
• Provide weekly report on taxonomy updates/changes
• Complete taxonomy audit assessment for each feedback product (Docs Editors and other products on Web, Android, iOS) once per year
• Drive the progress of product support escalations; provide monthly report summarizing escalations (opened/closed/fixed; P0/P1 highlights)
• Deliver Product UI overview training to Feedback Product Specialist (PS) and Triage team for upcoming user-visible feature changes
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
• Partnering with our team of feedback vendors to maintain an up-to-date taxonomy that accurately classifies user issues
• Monitoring emerging issues in customer feedback and raising high-priority bugs to our team
• Investigating the underlying cause of feedback trends to identify meaningful patterns
• High school diploma required.
• BA/BS in any field (Business Administration) or 3+ years of relevant working experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
skills: • Aptitude for problem solving, particularly around troubleshooting technical issues
• Interest in the customer support and user experience arenas; strong sense of user focus
• Self-starter with a track record of working in complex organizations with shifting priorities
• Proven good judgment in navigating and resolving sensitive situations
• Experience interacting with high leadership positions and decision makers
• Relevant experience with Analytic reasoning and strategic thinking
• Experience working across different timezones and with culturally diverse teams
• Familiarity with SQL, Excel, Google Sheets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.