Product Management & Development
Works collaboratively with management to implement strategic direction for assigned product lines; develop, implement and manage component(s) of Payment Services Business Plan relating to cash management and business deposit products.
- Manages all aspects of new product implementation and existing product and pricing modifications.
- Builds business cases and establish milestones and timelines.
- Maintains working knowledge of products and related systems.
- Assists with testing and validation of applications and system changes.
- Provides system support and assists with system upgrades and conversions.
- Promotes profitable account growth and expansion while optimizing fee revenue.
- Understands and tracks budget impact and product financials.
Research and Analysis
- Performs competitive analyses to gain an understanding of competitor product offerings, positioning, pricing, etc. including market potential.
- Utilizes research data to recommend changes in product design, delivery and pricing.
- Develops and tracks Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in collaboration with Business Intelligence Center and Treasury Services to monitor sales activities, sales and growth trends, penetration analyses and ROI.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and developments.
- Supports vendor management including contract administration and expense control.
- Builds relationships with vendors to capitalize on programs and expertise.
Product Sales and Service
Internal Sales & Service
- Partners with Treasury Services, Marketing, Digital Services, Customer Service Center, and Branch Banking to develop and implement sales and service strategy and marketing initiatives to promote profitable acquisition, retention and cross sales of product lines.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provides product specific, consultative and technical training and support to internal sales and service staff.
- Creates and maintains product training materials and setup documents for the sales and support teams.
Client Sales & Service
- Responsible for addressing customer concerns and assists the Bank's customer/technical support areas in resolving product-specific customer issues.
- Accompanies sales team on sales calls and presentations, as appropriate.
Compliance and Risk
- Understands and manages risk and compliance-related activities for cash management and business deposit products; ensures compliance with all regulatory and/or legal requirements.
- Works with Compliance and Treasury Services to draft policies and procedures.
- Maintains all related product disclosures.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory compliance, trends changes within the Payment Industry.
- Collaborates with Bank Operations in the completion of annual National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) Self-Audit.
Bachelors or better.
5-7 years: Bank & Sales
5-7 years: Product Management
Licenses & Certifications
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.