Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
- 6+ years product management or development experience.
- Looking for a senior Product Manager to join their team.
- The Collaboration Capabilities team focuses on delivering an enterprise collaboration solution to provide synchronous and asynchronous messaging experiences in support of Sales and Service customer journeys to empower customers with greater flexibility.
- This position will be responsible for products and services that create meaningful and innovative customer experiences, with the ultimate goal of building messaging tools into a true customer service channel.
- The candidate will have experience with Social Media channels, and a passion for creating delightful customer service interactions.
- The candidate may also have experience with agile methodology and experience with phone or messaging operations teams.
- Responsible for overall product management and strategic focus for complex/diverse major product line(s) or services.
- Consults with management on the marketing implications of various policies and activities.
- Establishes marketing strategy based on assessment of competitive environment
- Develops new products/services to increase market share and meet identified customer needs
- Establishes marketing programs for new products or enhancements including identification of market segments, product positioning, product bundling, pricing and profitability
- Identifies new distribution channels and coordinates product introduction and marketing efforts to ensure maximum penetration
- Integrates efforts of product management, other organization units and vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of marketing programs while ensuring programs adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies.
- May coordinate various marketing resources and services directly or through various marketing, technical and support functions/partners or other business groups.
- Mentors lower level staff.
- May directly manage 1-2 product managers/analysts and/or lead virtual/cross-business teams.