RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is seeking a well-rounded, experienced Product Manager for their client in San Jose, California (CA).
The Product Manager will to own refining and driving the roadmap execution for the client's File Persona feature that natively enables StoreServ as a unified block and file storage array, plus the product management for the File Controller products that attach to multiple array families in the portfolio. This role will also provide the opportunity to materially contribute to the overall vision and strategy for unstructured data storage to address the changing data landscape.
Key responsibilities for this worldwide Senior Product Manager role include:
- Refine prioritized requirements for the File Persona feature that is keenly focused on the use cases of home directories and user shares, content management and collaboration, and data preservation and governance
- Define prioritized requirements for the File Controller products to deliver user experiences optimized for the arrays to which they are attached, and drive all facets of SKU lifecycle management for those products
- Engage deeply with value chain partners such as Engineering, Supply Chain, and Services for delivery of the prioritized requirements to maximize customer and success
- Maintain an active profile of the installed base and impact to array sales from the File Persona and File Controllers using methods such as sales data, telemetry data, and surveys
- Enable the presales community and empower customer technical contacts for the File Persona and File Controllers with personally developed content and/or indirectly via Product and Technical Marketing
- Leverage deep file storage subject matter expertise combined with strong market and technology trends analysis to help shape the product vision and strategy for the overall unstructured data storage portfolio
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 8 years total work experience in enterprise IT with at least 5 years as a Product Manager, Solutions Architect, or Engineering Program Manager
- Significant familiarity with the spectrum of file storage fundamentals including protocols, authentication and authorization, file systems, and file data services
- Comfortable engaging at the executive level; confident and articulate in verbal and written communications
- Has a bias for action, believes in the power of collaboration, and is driven to innovate
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.