Our client is seeking a driven Product Manager to be responsible for developing and implementing solutions focused on scientific instruments geared towards laboratory and scientific applications.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of scientific instruments. The company operates worldwide, generates over $3 billion dollars globally and has a rich 30 year history.
- Prepare new product development specifications, including market requirement description, sales forecasts, pricing and other information to aid evaluation by the Project Approval Team.
- Principal marketing participant with R&D in concurrent engineering of approved
- Collect market intelligence on customer needs, sales potential, market and technology trends, economic and regulatory climate, competitive activities and other data that may impact our business.
- Prepare application notes, technical bulletins, newsletter articles, competitive analyses and other information that will facilitate the selling effort. Prepare technical documentation as required.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
*BS Degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Marketing or a related discipline
*5-8 years' experience with sensors and/or instrumentation in development, marketing or product management positions is highly desirable.
- Competitive compensation and benefits attached