E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants - over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
E*TRADE Financial is looking for a Product Management professional with expertise in bringing superior digital customer experiences to market. This professional will be responsible for creating customer-first digital experiences around key brokerage capabilities for the self-directed investor. Candidates must be highly motivated, detailed oriented, extremely well organized, and have excellent written/oral and leadership skills.
* Own product roadmap implementation planning and delivery, collaborating with partners in Marketing, UX, Design, Corporate Services, Technology & QA teams to bring solutions to life
* Support product roadmap definition for key areas of the web channel through industry/competitive analysis, data insights, feedback analysis, and user experience expertise
* Own product development documentation and requirements (presentations, user stories/feature requirements, migration plans, communication plans)
* Measure effectiveness of product delivery through definition, gathering, reporting, and analysis of KPIs
* Serve as a team 'connector' by cultivating and leveraging relationships across the company's functional areas in support of product development
Customer and Market Analysis
* Gain and maintain a deep understanding of the needs of E*TRADE's customers
* Proactively identify, analyze and advocate for customer and business needs across E*TRADE's digital experiences
* Monitor competitors and industry trends, work with in-house research and reporting departments to develop metrics, interpret results and present recommendations to business stakeholders and partners
* Analyze user data and feedback to measure the effectiveness and competitiveness of products
Strategic Problem Solving and Execution
* Drive the end-to-end execution of enhancement to our digital customer experience. Perform Business Management functions before, during, and after launching product features.
* Apply broader strategic product vision, strong technical acumen, and deep understanding of customer needs to define best in class product features
* Work and collaborate closely with UX, design, development and QA teams to efficiently launch innovative features on-time across E*TRADE's digital customer experience
* Ensure definition of functional requirements incorporates needs of business stakeholders and compliance with internal and industry controls
* Identify and lead resolution of processes and problems in a timely fashion to negate or minimize business impact
* Conduct hands-on functional testing and validation of product requirements and system functionality in conjunction with QA teams
* Collaborate with other E*TRADE product teams, marketing, sales and service, and other internal partner groups to educate customers on new features and functionality
* Create project documentation (presentations, migration plans, communication plans) and assure roadmap alignment from business and technology leaders
* 3+ years of experience in digital product development/management, with strong supporting skills such as project management, data analysis, UX & design expertise, and requirements writing
* 2+ years of practical experience working within the Scrum Framework and Agile methodologies
* Experience in the financial industry preferred
* Strong technical writing skills, including specific experience authoring business requirements, use cases, user stories, process flow diagrams and detailed functional specifications is required
* Familiarity with web development conventions (e.g. responsive web design, HTML, CSS, and web application frameworks, CMS, integration with internal and 3rd party data via APIs)
* Familiarity with user experience design methodology
* Proven track-record managing multiple projects, with demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional results under tight timelines
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Self-motivated, highly organized, team player who thrives in a fast paced environment.
* Position requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Limited travel may be required
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.