Senior Product Marketing Manager
Saas and mobile apps required
Company is an exciting, entrepreneurial company, with a history of exceptional solutions coupled with a disciplined and strategic focus on being the best. Our solutions are used all over the world and we have over 140 patents covering a diverse set of machine control applications.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in North America, Western Europe and Australia, working closely with our customers and partners around the world. Due to our geographic product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at company for exceptional people to grow. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for clearly defining and communicating the "why", "what" and "when" to the marketplace of the product (within the context of the overall product strategy) to assist in achieving total product success as measured by revenue growth, market position, and profitability. This means the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for conducting competitor analysis, market research, and the alignment with the sales team to inform the strategic positioning of the product to customers, partners, and market influencers.
Additionally, the Senior Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring our customer engagement models and life-cycle programs continue to build long-term customer advocacy. This means the Senior Product Marketing Manager will have a passion for working directly with our customers to understand business and technical requirements, and to drive solutions and programs to ensure our customers long-term success. They will have a deep understanding of what customer success means, both quantitatively and qualitatively. They will collect, monitor and analyze customer data, so our product and global customer care teams are focused on the highest priorities.
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Launching new products into the market by managing the cross-functional activities required for success.
- Performing research to develop market Intelligence on how our buyers interact and what our competitors are doing.
- Developing the strategy, messaging and marketing programs that drive demand for our products.
- Product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars, delivering presentations to customers and prospects, as well as creating marketing collateral.
- Communicating the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that allow them to win in the market.
- Leading marketing programs that align with our business objectives.
- Working successfully with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, GCC, IT, Operations, etc.) around customer success initiatives.
- Defining and managing customer lifecycle programs such as onboarding, implementation, retention, up-sell, cross-sell, advocacy, etc.
- Acting as the voice of the customer by collecting popular feature requests and creating business reasons to prioritize requests on the product roadmap.
Success in the position will be determined by the individual's ability to intimately understand the product's value proposition, articulate objectives that lead to success within company and to achieve the product awareness and market share objectives across global markets.
Measures of Success
- Effectively monitors product results in detail and ensures that the organization is aware of any performance shortfalls against business plan objectives and takes action
- Actively participates in industry trade association events, technical working groups, seminars, etc. to
- Actively participates, contributes, presents, and/or sells ongoing business plans and marketing campaigns to all levels of management for approval
- Effectively monitors customer satisfaction and takes overall responsibility for ensuring that the organization is aligned, with the right solutions and programs, for building long-term customer advocates.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Technology Industry in either Product Management,
Product Marketing Management or Program Management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience required (MBA a strong plus)
- Travel 25%
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong outward communication skills to interact with staff and customers ● Agriculture and machine control experience a plus