Embrace your independence and make a difference.
As a contractor, you can choose your clients and the projects you work on, but you also need to constantly cultivate your next project. At Nytec, we’ve created an ecosystem where you can increase your value as a consultant, while working on a variety of projects at top technology companies. Our talented people have solved tough problems and created innovative products at the smallest to the largest and most cutting-edge companies in the world. With Nytec, you’ll create a variety of industry- and life-changing products for our clients, using the latest technologies, across an array of industries and applications. Fun projects and meaningful work – you need to work with Nytec!
Nytec is an award-winning, integrated consulting firm with over 40 years of success turning ideas into first-of-a-kind, lifestyle technology products for tier-one global and Fortune 100 companies. Our world-class designers, engineers, and manufacturing experts translate complex problems into compelling, simple solutions that deliver the ultimate user experience. Nytec’s industry-leading Client Services provide customizable talent solutions to satisfy staffing requirements, either onsite, offsite, or project-based.
Title: Product Ops Contractor
Location: Bellevue, WA
Duration: Long-Term Contract
The Product Ops contractor will jump in and help mature our daily product operation practices with our software partner for SyncUP Drive.
- Manage the product backlog-communicate to stakeholders.
- Intake enhancements and changes to the product, track/manage on the roadmap
- Originate optimizations to day-to-day operations that make the product “tick”
- Coordinate product definition/requirements with product managers/owners for SyncUP Drive.
- Work with 3rd party software partner to design/build changes/enhancements to SyncUp Drive.
- Field and prioritize bugs/issues for the product; coordinate with stakeholders for resolution.
- Track and manage releases to the product.
- Coordinate with business/customer care/etc. for readiness.
- Nytec offers a full benefits package (at most major partners) including sponsored health (medical/dental/vision) plans.
- Referral Bonuses - Receive $500 for referring a candidate that is hired, $500 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec, or $1000 for referring the job and the candidate.
To Apply Visit nytec.com/careers or email your resume and the job title to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call us at (425) 947-2676