RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a client in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI) area that is seeking a Product Support Representative. This is an entry level role.
- Gains a general understanding in one or more products
- Generally, performs single-function tasks that tend to be of small size, limited complexity and scope
- Works under close supervision with no latitude for independent judgment
- Responsible for investigating and resolving bill payment issues and responding to email and incident inquiries; Issues may include returned payments, returned debit transactions, and payment inquiries; Incumbents may need to contact the payee, consumer, or financial institution in order to resolve the issue
- Responsible for adding and updating consumer and payee information in the bill payment system
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service, retail banking, or related experience
- Must be familiar with Windows-based software such as Word and Excel
- Previous telephone research and CSW or Bill Payment experience preferred
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be accurate, detail oriented, and customer driven, focusing on providing the highest quality service to our internal and external customers
- Must be able to work independently, have proven organizational skills, and be able to meet deadlines
- Must adapt well to change in a fast-paced environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.