Provide Project Management support for Manufacturing and Operations, including document preparation, reporting, and driving the organization to meet customer expectations and ensuring AX system integrity.
4 Year Engineering degree required. Good written and verbal communication skills. Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel and other computer business base software. Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a plus. Excellent organizational skills. Capable of handling multiple assignments to completion. Work efficiently under minimum supervision.
Standard air-conditioned office and non- air-conditioned factory environment. Some job related stress due to required deadlines for projects and shipping schedules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for end-to-end communication of the supply chain, including interpretation of demand requirements, planning the supply chain and communicating completion schedules.
2. Coordinates all material and ERP system issues to insure successful completion of customer requirements per requested delivery dates; Maintains accurate schedules, kanban quantities and material availability per ERP system.
3. Plans ahead and sends forecasts to downstream/upstream, internal customers
4. Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products: Develops master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
5. Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
6. Ability to hold meetings to discuss issues that may impact Manufacturing. Follow up with Meeting Minutes and actions.
7. Update production flows and kanbans in Microsoft AX system.
8. Confers with other departments to determine status of assigned projects.
9. Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
10. Prepares production reports.
11. Develops programs and goals for improving on-time delivery to end item customers.
12. Schedules kanbans in Lean manufacturing environment.
13. Develops written procedures.
14. Able to develop and execute Project Schedules.
15. Performs other duties per judgment or as necessity dictates.
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Ethics/Values & Integrity/Trust - Adheres to core values in good times and in bad and acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches; is widely trusted; is seen as a direct and truthful individual; keeps confidences; doesn’t blame others for his/her own mistakes or misrepresent him/herself for personal gain or protection; practices what he/she preaches.
• Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
• Leadership/Vision & Purpose - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; inspires respect and trust; accepts feedback from others; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates; gives appropriate recognition to others; displays passion and optimism; mobilizes