Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
You will be a part of Infineon's International Rectifier HiRel Products, Inc. division, which markets components that meet particularly high demands and survive under extreme environmental conditions. Application areas include space systems, commercial aviation, medical, oil and gas drilling, undersea telecommunication cable and defense technologies. IR HiRel offers a comprehensive portfolio of power management solutions with highly reliable, robust discretes and ICs, high temperature DC-DC converters, solid state relays and motor controllers.
In your new role you will:
- Own and maintain inventory and finished goods metrics charts, to ensure the Leominster site is ready to support customer demand
- Proactively follow through on metrics that do not meet Leominster needs
- Work with planners to identify and release all available inventory for shipment
- Resolve customer credit challenges and document customer who are on hold
- Have ownership of monitoring and scheduling outside services required for the production of shippable parts. (Examples include, Customer Source Inspection, Destructive Physical Analysis, and Solder dip processing)
- Consolidate planner tracking data into one file for Data Pack on a weekly basis
- Support dating of CPA check for shipments
- Monitor and drive the Material Review Board meeting, to ensure production orders do not sit in engineering queues too long
- Monitor WIP levels and work order locations, to identify potential on time delivery issues
- Participate in the planning and manufacturing alignment meetings, as the customer advocate
- Own maintenance of the lead time data within SAP
- Be the universal back up or support for each planning function
- Provide data analysis support for planning team
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Planning experience in a make-to-order environment
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Working knowledge of SAP and proficiency with Excel
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data and draw valid conclusions
- The ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated success handling multiple priorities and multi-tasking
- The ability to remain focused on solutions, open and flexible even when under pressure. As a true team player you work perseveringly together with your colleagues to achieve the goals and objectives for the Hirel organization
- An assertiveness to follow-up and follow through on tasks requiring coordination with other colleagues