Design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes, including inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis, and production coordination in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Design, review, and approve packaging for supplier material delivery.
- Design, review, and approve rack/dolly for material lineside transportation and storage.
- Maintain dolly inventory condition; schedule cycle and repairs of dolly inventory.
- Maintain mobile equipment inventory condition; schedule and coordinate repairs and PM.
- Continuous improvement/optimization of material flow and route layout.
- Analyze warehouse design layout for optimization improvements.
- Communicate pertinent information to management via reports.
- Communicate processes to team members; participate in, and lead TFT improvement activities.
- Administer, coordinate, and comply with all Business Management Systems (BMS) and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements.
- Meet all other requirements as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 0-10 years of job related experience preferred
- Packaging experience in an automotive environment desired
Skills / Knowledge
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Outlooks
- SAP preferred
Position may require occasional travel (domestic or foreign). Flexibility in working hours to include weekends, holidays, and off shift. Position may require on-call duty or overtime due to overall responsibility.
Drive for Quality
Thousands of Hyundai Team Members share the same powerful drive for quality. If you share in Hyundai’s drive for quality, you will find that joining our team will give you the opportunity to take your career farther than you ever thought possible.
Drive for Excellence
Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama takes great pride in its product. And even greater pride in its people, building teams that build on strengths, in turn building a growing reputation for Excellence.
Drive for Growth
When you are a part of Hyundai’s team, you will have the opportunity to learn new skills, receive the latest and highest standard of training, and implement manufacturing processes that maximize efficiency without impacting safety or quality.
Join in Hyundai’s drive for Quality, Excellence and Growth and take your career further than you ever thought possible!
Please apply directly to our website with the below link: