Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator• Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer print jobs (variation manipulation often needed to fit into print scale)
• Operate standard finishing equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserters, laminating, and hole punchers)
• Track and coordinate the move, add or change of office equipment assets at customer accounts
• Process and distribute incoming and outgoing faxes; log for billing purposes
• Perform quality inspection before, during and after output of each production run
• Collect data and respond to print/copy equipment issues by contacting service personnel using specific PC applications
• Track and store jobs as customer requires for reuse at a future date, including file back-up
• Inspect files for problem areas, including fonts, image resolution and image registration Index electronic materials to media such as CDROM, disk or tape, for reproduction and distribution
Requirements for the Production Coordinator• MUST have prior print production experience in a print shop or related.
• 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
• MUST have experience operating digital production equipment.
• Able to demonstrate Intermediate use of: MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Web, Internet, and Intranet
• Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds