Production Designer - Digital Marketing
Responsible for creating visual design layouts and mockups that enhance company and product image. Develops interaction design for websites and applications such as on-line customized tutorials and navigational schemes.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Develops creative design solutions in support of marketing communications plans for maximum and appropriate impact
- Produces and presents concepts through design comprehensives and storyboard treatments
- Executes finished design as a print or media solution; design production through final print production
- Provides design project management for smaller projects, including creative direction to external resources as needed, understanding fiscal responsibility and adhering to project deadlines
- Provides art direction for original photography, image manipulation and AV projects
- Works to insure company identify standards across all media
- Interacts professionally with clients
- Clearly interprets client communications, needs and messages
- Develops and maintains a productive team working relationship with senior writers, editor, producers, designers, and production resources and services field communications through the network
- Re-size images and artwork into various specs and requirements primarily for digital applications.
- Organize art for small digital design team.
- On occasion, help to convert or re-create new art from previous formats.
- Work with a small team of designers and developers.
- Own your process.
- Minimum 3-4 years design or production experience at an agency, studio or similar environment.
- Advanced user of Adobe Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of applications like Sketch, Invision, and Illustrator is helpful.
- Fundamental understanding of asset management and organizational skills.
- Experience with web design and responsive imagery.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.