Seize this Window of opportunity to join our Milgard Production Team!
Milgard Windows & Doors, a division of Masco Corporation, was founded in 1958 in Tacoma, WA. We manufacture high-quality, innovative replacement windows and patio doors for home improvement projects as well as new construction windows and patio doors for builders. At Milgard, we Focus on the Customer and are excited to make a difference in the lives of homeowners every day by helping them create the home they deserve. We are on a journey to Continuously Improve, test, develop and engineer the best windows and doors possible. Energy efficiency and energy savings drive our products to the forefront of change.
How would you make an impact?
- Oversee departmental activities per standard operating procedures, MPS, and Philosophy.
- Work with Shift Supervisor in the assignment and supervision of personnel in order to achieve an efficient operation at all times.
- Assists his personnel in analyzing and correcting problems encountered in job assignments in order to perform work according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist Shift Supervisor to see that all manufacturing orders are followed through properly to completion and are filled out properly prior to turning in.
- Provide orderly and efficient changeover to next shift Lead person.
- Pick up and deliver to the department or line (when possible) equipment required from the shop or tool crib.
- Organize and schedule work assignments to achieve maximum efficiency and meet processing objectives.
- Keep informed of changes and new procedures in manufacturing operations.
- Create and execute MPS objectives; meet MPS commitments and work within the guidelines of MPS; reflect Milgard business values and Milgard Philosophy in all business interactions.
- Incorporates Milgard’s vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the Milgard philosophy.
- Ensure safety of personnel and compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
What do you get in return?
Be part of High Performing Teams who take pride in what they do while making a difference through their invaluable contributions each and every day. Take advantage of our strong culture of growing and developing our employees where you can choose your path forward. Additionally, our employees receive a comprehensive benefit package to help take care of themselves and their family today and beyond.
Highlights From Our Benefit Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- 401K Savings Program – We match 100% up to the first 4% of the employee's contributions
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program- Receive discounts on Milgard and Masco Company products
- MG/CAT Program – Employee Community Volunteer and Matching Gifts Program
- Tuition Reimbursement to support your schooling
- Eligible for Monthly and Annual Bonuses
Skills you need to succeed in this role:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred, but not required
- One year of similar work experience in assembly, manufacturing, and/or factory preferred, but not required
- Compute basic math problems involving fractions, addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed to include weekends
- Possess mechanical aptitude
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to motivate personnel
- Excellent customer service skills
Seize this window of opportunity and apply today!