Responsibilities for the Production Manager• Coordinates & completes the tasks/functions of the contracted services at client location to meet requirements (i.e. billing processes, reporting, cost management, supplies mgmt., etc.).
• Establish effective monthly reports to track and trend key business and performance drivers.
• Implements and supports Critical Processes such as Client Accounts Procedures Manual, (CAPM), Operational Resource Utilization Tool, (ORU), Global Services Delivery Model, (GSDM) and the Onsite Security Assessment Program (OSA).
• Communicate with day-to-day account key contacts and 3rd Party providers (i.e. service, 3rd party vendors, etc.).
• Coordinates and leads internal team meetings and attends operations staff and/or Client meetings (Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Business Review).
• Attend and participate in operations staff and/or client meetings and act as an operations focal point.
Requirements for the Production Manager• Minimum of three (3) years of print industry experience in a print "production" environment.
• Minimum of three (3) years in a customer relationship role.
• Experience in managing a DIGITAL print production environment.
• Experience in print sales or price estimation. Familiar with document "production" techniques.
• Team supervision/management experience.