Conductive, a leading manufacturer of power cords and electrical products is seeking a Production Planner/Account Manager for our Rancho Santa Margarita location.
o Review and analyze customers’ demands.
o Develop and maintain the master schedule.
o Create the weekly production schedule.
o Work with manufacturing departments to track the progress of all production orders, reviewing factors that may affect schedules.
o Work with the sales department to maintain and improve customer service levels and delivery performance.
o Work with the purchasing department to ensure build goals are attainable with regard to material availability.
o Follow up on material shortages and expediting as necessary.
o Ongoing review and maintenance of lead times and stock levels.
o Some travel required, 25%.
· AA in Business or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5 years of production planning or account management experience.
· Strong customer service, communications and organizational skills.
· Manufacturing experience is a plus.
· 1-2 years experience with Asian vendors is a plus.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) is required.
· Experience with ERP/MRP is a plus.