Hentzen is a unique company in today’s world. Since our inception in 1923, we have remained an independent, privately held company committed to being a leader in the development and manufacture of quality coatings through innovation, dedication and service to our customers and employees. This continual commitment has led to Hentzen’s recognition as a technology leader and trusted partner to our customers in the aerospace, defense and industrial markets we serve. Through nearly 100 years of innovation experience, we have developed a unique ability to custom engineer advanced coatings designed to meet each of our customers’ unique and challenging requirements. This innovation comes to life in our state-of-the-art facilities where our talented employees are challenged to develop coatings to solve these unique problems. If you want to join a technology leader, known for its innovation and dedication to its customers and employees, Hentzen can offer you a rewarding and challenging opportunity to learn and grow.
PRODUCTION PLANNER- LIQUID COATINGS
The Production Planner plans and prepares production schedules for the manufacture of Finished Goods and intermediates in the manufacturing plant.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
· Matches production demand, plant capacity capabilities and raw material availability to develop daily production schedules
- Run production reports and monitor batches for cycle times
- Monitor the inventory status report for new orders
- Review critical material report for raw material shortage and adjust production schedules accordingly. Work with purchasing to verify delivery dates.
- Monitor distress and expired material for re-work opportunity.
· Investigate any yield discrepancies
· Participates in daily production meetings to review production schedule with affected departments
· Maintains minimum/maximum system for Finished Goods to create an accurate demand for production based off forecast and sales history.
· Develop and maintain a line of communications between sale and customer service. Establish agreed upon completion dates and production priorities.
· Conduct cycle counts on key material
· Provided supervision and direction to the production batch entry function.
· Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three to five years of production planning experience preferred
- One to two years managing a team
- Good communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good computer and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Previous chemical industry experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand and/or walk, use hands to finger, handle or touch objects or controls and move from place to place. The employee is regularly required to sit, balance, stoop, and occasionally reach above shoulders. The employee may regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
Personal Protection Equipment is required during various processes in the production facility. Safety shoes, glasses, respirators, fire retardant uniform and ear plugs may be required when performing certain functions.
Please send resume with cover letter to:
Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
6937 W. Mill Road
Milwaukee, WI 53218
Women, minorities, Veterans and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply
HENTZEN COATINGS INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
All candidates are subject to post offer drug/alcohol screening, job related physicals, and back ground checks.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE