Located in West Chester Pennsylvania, Centinel Spine is the largest, privately held spine company focused on anterior column reconstruction. We offer a broad range of arthroplasty and fusion cervical and lumbar care solutions—providing the most robust Total Disc Replacement and Integrated Interbody™ portfolios in the world.
- Place purchase orders with suppliers
- Ability to understand sales demands and evaluate for ordering purposes with knowledge of lead-times from our vendors.
- Extreme attention to detail needed to monitor vendor service and notify management of any disruption of flow that will affect customer (internal/external) order OTD (on-time delivery).
- Understand business needs of demand/forecast and adjust buying accordingly.
- Work closely with Technology Groups and Quality to communicate supply issues of current vendors.
- Collaborate with Quality on vendor performance- receiving the correct material, the correct quantity, and on-time deliveries.
- Develop vendor relationships exhibiting good written and verbal communication providing clear expectations (delivery, status reports, etc.)
- Assist in performing cycle counts and physical inventories as needed.
- Assure the integrity of the inventory, evaluate problem areas.
- Identify gaps and improve process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical field with 5 years of planning/logistics experience.
- Solid understanding of GMP and FDA regulations
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Project
- Excellent ability to communicate with multiple departments and customers
- Must be able to work independently, in a team environment, and drive projects to solution using good project management and facilitation skills.
- Detail oriented and the ability to multiplex in a time sensitive and demanding environment with a high degree of accuracy.
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
- Great Office Culture
If this sounds like the ideal position for you, please send your resume with salary requirement to Careers@centinelspine.comHelp