Tenneco has recently acquired Federal-Mogul. The strategic combination of Tenneco’s Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul’s Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe®, Walker®, Wagner®, Champion®, Fel-Pro® and MOOG®. The company’s broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Production Scheduler to join our Kettering, OH manufacturing facility. This person will be responsible for planning and preparing production schedules for the manufacturing area to meet customer demands and budgeted inventory levels. This person will report to the Materials Manager and will become a valued member of our manufacturing team therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role.You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our hiring manager.We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Prepare daily production schedules of each assigned line of operation to meet shipping deadlines.
- Ensure schedules are distributed in a timely manner to the production floor.
- Meet budgeted targets for finished goods and WIP inventory.
- Review customer demand and communicate volume to the plant.
- Escalate significant volume changes to the plant.
- Work in conjunction with Group leaders and Team leaders to resolve scheduling issues.
- Reconcile inventory inaccuracies.
- Maintain Material Master for correct setups as new finished goods and in-house components are released.
- Review and revise MRP values for finished goods and WIP to improve system signal accuracy.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2-5 years of related experience
- APICS certification preferred
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office and SAP
- Strong analytical ability required