The Production Supervisor evaluates work processes to determine strategies and programs which provide greater productivity and efficiency of company functions.
Our client is an industry leader in the Industrial manufacturing industry serving the aerospace, and automotive markets. This company, founded in the min 1970's, has grown 30% in size over the past two years.
- Gathers information to evaluate current work processes in order to determine the flow of work, time requirements, costs, and duration.
- Develops strategies and programs that improve the productivity and efficiency of the various work processes of the company.
- Applies various industrial engineering problem solving and productivity techniques to evaluate the improvement of recommended strategies and programs.
- Provides technical support for the qualification and validation of new product introductions to ensure all aspects of performance, manufacturability and quality are achieved.
- Provides technical support for the qualification and validation of new equipment and processes; and identifies and implements new technologies to continuously improve processes.
- Degree from a 2 year college preferred but not required
- Experience managing 25+ people
- 3-5 years of experience
- High volume manufacturing experience
- Competitive salary
- Strong benefits package with 401K, full medical,vision, and dental
- Growth Opportunity
- Full relocation package for qualified candidates
- Rising high-tech aerospace company based in Springfield