Job opening in the southern Triad area. Can be direct hire, or start as 3-month CTH if preferred. This position will work on a 223 schedule. Training will occur on 1st shift, then position will transition indefinitely to 2nd shift. Must be able to work every other weekend.
- Leading daily production operations with a focus on Safety & Quality
- Oversee (Plant extrusion, converting and packaging)
- Coaching colleagues on 5S, Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures
- Developing New Hire training documents
- Leading the General Safety Committee focused on making marked improvements in Safety, Hazard Identification, Hazard Reporting, Training