The Production Supervisor will be responsible for daily leadership and supervision of production, manufacturing and assembly operations. They will evaluate daily workflow/deadlines and adjusts the standard deployment plan to meet the daily needs.
Our client is a world leading luxury brand headquartered in the U.S.
- Responsible for managing shift duties, cleanliness and safety while ensuring compliance to Waterworks standards, procedures, and policies.
- Review and help establish feasibility of all made-to-order requests.
- Maintain and monitor work in process inventory.
- Perform timely and appropriate disassembly and re-assembly of plumbing and hardware product in preparation for the outsourced finishing process.
- Follow instructions to customize product in line with specifications from product or engineering teams.
- Perform proper recording of product details before shipment/inspect and check in re-finished product before re-assembly.
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout all Waterworks product lines.
- Must maintain a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures and overall standards of expected professionalism.
- Associates Degree preferred
- 3-5 years prior experience with assembly of a consumer product
- Proven ability to effectively lead a team and give direction
- Ability to interact effectively with others including outside manufacturers and suppliers
- Demonstrated exceptional tactile and hand/eye coordination skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates a passion and a responsibility for quality work and client satisfaction.
- Willingness to continually embrace personal and professional development
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Preferred experience with an accounting system
- Experience with metal finishes preferred
Our client is offering a very competitive salary, benefits, vacation, 401k match, etc. Additionally, ample opportunity for career advancement.